Buying an automobile can be an intimidating. After all, not many people can afford to walk into a dealership and pay cash for the car of their choice! Car shopping can be especially scary if you’re not sure where your credit score ranks, or if you haven’t established much credit yet at all. Nobody wants to feel embarrassed or ashamed because they got turned down for a car loan. So for many reasons, a traditional dealership may not be for you.
That’s where Bad Credit Dealers come in. They’re in the business of getting you in the right car, at the right price. Their main concerns are getting you the automobile you need at a budget-friendly monthly payment. With a Bad Credit Dealership, the dealer is also your financier, so you don’t have to worry about negative credit reports. Remember, they want to sell you a car, so it’s definitely in their best interest to make sure they approve you!
Get a Car with Poor Credit
Auto Now KC cares more about your future than it does about your past. Nobody’s perfect, and Auto Now KC understands that. If you have good credit or bad credit, Auto Now KC is the place to go for your automobile needs. Even if you’ve faced bankruptcy or had a vehicle repossessed, you may still qualify for an automobile at Auto Now KC.
You’ll certainly be happy with the results, as the professional staff works hard to get you behind the wheel of the perfect car for you. There are never any high-pressure sales pitches or extra fees added on at the last minute. They work with you to help meet your needs, the paperwork is easy to read and understand, and the financial aspects are well laid out and explained so you don’t walk away with questions.
Everybody sometimes needs credit, whether to lease an apartment, buy a car, or buy that dream house with the white picket fence. But once that credit rating starts to slip, it can be a real challenge to get it back where you want it. Or maybe you are just starting out in life and haven’t had an opportunity to establish much credit yet. Auto Now KC understands that your credit rating can have a lot to do with your quality of life. Because we do report on-time payments, unlike some other BHPH dealerships, you can buy a car today and start to rebuild your credit score at the same time. So don’t let a lack of credit or shaky credit ruin your dreams of driving that perfect car.
Bad Credit Car Dealership Myths
Let’s address some myths about Bad Credit Dealerships and Buy Here Pay Here dealerships:
If you’re late or miss one payment they’ll take the car back.
False! Bad Credit Dealerships understand the issues that the average American faces. If you think or know you’re going to be late on a payment, or simply unable to make it that month, just call the dealer as soon as you can. They will do everything in their power to help get you back on track. Maybe this month you can split the payment up into smaller portions to help you stay on time with your loan.
BHPH dealers churn their inventory – they sell the same car five or six times a year.
False! Refer to the paragraph above – these dealers are here to help you get back on your feet. They want to keep you in your automobile, and that way everybody is happy.
The Bad Credit Car industry isn’t regulated, so those dealers can do whatever they want.
False! These dealerships are highly regulated and must comply with state usury laws, state and federal unfair and deceptive practices laws, the Truth in Lending Act, and much, much more.
These cars won’t have a warranty.
False! More and more dealers are providing warranties on their used vehicles, and many offer service contracts for a fee. At Auto Now KC you get a 24 month/24,000-mile warranty. And if you do have a mechanical issue, Auto Now KC will work with you to get it repaired and back on the road, so you can keep driving! At Auto Now KC, they guarantee that all vehicles will pass required state inspections.
Interest rates will be outrageous.
False! All credit is extended based on the credit rating of the individual. The lower the credit rating, the higher the interest rate. But the opposite is true, too. If your credit score is moving back on up, you may qualify for a lower interest rate. Most dealers will be ready to re-negotiate an interest rate as you continue to pay on time.
They require extremely high down payments.
False! BHPH dealers know that their customers have limited incomes and budget constraints. They’re not out to gouge anybody. If they can’t get you behind the wheel, they’re not making any money. Therefore, the down payments are frequently $100 or so, just some earnest money to show that the buyer intends to follow through on the payments.
How do I benefit from shopping at a Bad Credit Car Dealership?
- Flexibility – Auto Now KC offers five locations in Kansas City, Independence, Belton, Olathe, and Topeka. Bad credit or slow credit is not a problem. Their professional team will work diligently to get you into a car that fits both your needs and your budget.
- Bad Credit is OK – Bad Credit Car Dealerships don’t care about your past – they care about your future. Even if your credit rating is low, they’re still going to be able to find a car to suit your needs and budget. You can generally walk in with a copy of your most recent pay stub, proof of residency, and your driver’s license, and drive off the lot with your new automobile.
- Easy Application Process – You can apply online or in person. You can be approved in as little as 20 minutes! That sure beats the typical hassle of spending your entire Saturday afternoon inside the showroom when all you want to do is drive down the highway in your new car!
- Easy Payment Process – At Auto Now KC you can go directly to the dealer to make your payments. That way you can establish a strong, committed relationship as you see each other every month.
- Ease of Purchase – Because Buy Here Pay Here is an all-inclusive deal, you don’t have to go shop around for an auto loan. You know the drill – pick out the car you like, then apply to five different lenders and get turned down four different times. All of that is in the past with Auto Now KC. Bring the correct documentation into the dealer (driver’s license, proof of residency, and last pay stub) and they will take care of the financing for you while you browse the wide selection of available automobiles. They want to make your car buying experience a pleasant one and will do everything they can to ensure that you feel that way.
Auto Now KC – Kansas’ Best Bad Check Car Dealer
Buy Here, Pay Here Dealers Are Flexible
Regardless of your credit history, if you can bring in your two most recent pay stubs, your driver’s license, and proof of residency, you can most likely drive off the lot behind the wheel of your new car. If you buy from a dealer that reports credit history, you can rebuild your credit while you enjoy the luxury of your vehicle.
Payments That Fit Your Budget
Unlike traditional dealerships that try to talk you into a vehicle you don’t want or can’t afford, a Buy Here, Pay Here dealer is going to discuss both your needs and your budget, and make sure they can satisfy both. You can help choose the payment dates so it works well with your paydays, and because payments will usually be made at the dealership where you purchased your automobile, you will be able to establish a solid relationship with the people you’re doing business with.
No Hassle Application Process
Apply online and get approval in as little as 10 minutes. You can also fill out the application in person at the dealership. Professional representatives will assist you in completing the paperwork, and explain each step to you. What used to take hours can now be done in less than 30 minutes.
Gone are the days when you had to choose from a handful of beaten up cars on the lot. Today BHPH dealers have as extensive an inventory as many traditional dealerships. You will have hundreds of cars to choose from, with a wide range of prices, makes, and models.
So, with all this being said isn’t it about time you got down to Auto Now KC automobile dealership and pick out your new automobile?